A well-established vison clinic in the Sarasota with multiple locations in the surrounding areas, is currently seeking a full-time Tech Trainee Associate. This position entails on the job technical training with an abundance of advancement opportunities, being offered. What better way to start your career and grow, with a company whom truly cares about their employees? This position is perfect for someone who has the motivation, hunger and drive to excel with a five-star rated company!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Works closely with our doctors and other technicians in providing care to their patients.
• Talks with the patients to gather medical history and documents for medical record keeping.
• Responsible for accurate and appropriate testing set up.
• To assist the doctor and team in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment plans for each patient.
• Chart all procedures & notations provided by physician in the patient’s medical files.
• Prepares instruments for minor in-office surgical procedures as well as maintain cleanliness and sanitation, per company standards and proceeds.
• Ensures exam rooms are appropriately stocked with supplies.
• Keeps exam rooms occupied and the patient flow moving throughout the day, to maintain smooth functionality of the office.
• Demonstrate a caring attitude and strong customer service skills by interacting in a friendly but professional manner and treating every patient with respect.
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to learn to use and maintain ophthalmic equipment for purposes of patient exams.
• Willing to work as a member of a team and to accept an appropriate share of the workload.
• 6 months to 1 year experience and Certification at the Assistant level preferred but not required, for the right candidate.
So, if you have a desire to work, learn, assist patients, and feel valued, please apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com