Front Desk ReceptionistMarch 3, 2023
Our office is growing! Fast paced medical office seeking full time experienced CMA or CNA! CMA is preferred.
- Patient rooming and prepare patient for examination.
- Take patient medical histories.
- Works closely with patients, and physicians
- Update patient medical files and scan patient information into chart
- Take blood pressure and body temperatures.
- Review of all medications & allergies
- Pull patient films for doctor’s review.
- Schedule hospital admissions if necessary
- Phone in OR e-scribe prescriptions to various pharmacies
- Change the dressing on wounds and removing sutures.
- Triage calls
- Assist the physician as needed.
- Explain medical procedures to patients as instructed.
- Stock exam rooms with supplies
- Team player willing to help others to keep physicians running on time.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Must have thorough education or training in the basics of medical terminology.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is helpful but not required.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of racial, ethnic and economic status.
- Prior experience as medical assistant preferred.
- Ability to work with clinical staff and handle pressure from more than one provider.
- Ability to learn about patients and their problems.
- Must have a current CPR Certificate
- Must have successfully completed and graduated from a medical assistant program.
Classification: Full Time Position, M-F 8am-5pm
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Sarasota, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CMA: 1 year (Required)
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Required)